Saturday, May 31, 2014

Make Up Brush Storage

I have quite a few make up brushes.  I have some that are pretty short!  For these, I wanted to get a new container because they would get lost in the container I had them in and I was also running out of room.  ( haha a good problem to have!).  The American Cancer Society has "Discovery Shops" that sell clothing and other items (Kind of like a Goodwill) but the money goes towards Cancer research/etc.  It's a win win!  I found this little mini vase/creamer thing.  (It would be really cute as a cream holder...but I don't have my own place yet...) ANYWAY! I went into the shop looking for things, especially something for my brushes.  And there it was.  I was so happy.  I think it was only $7 dollars or something.  I love it!  It's perfect for my shorter brushes and it also looks super cute- much better than the pink plastic cup I have my other brushes in.  I have been looking or something else for my taller brushes, but haven't been lucky-- Yet.


But ya, this is just an idea for people looking for storage solutions when it comes to make up brushes.  Cute and functional, I am able to have my brushes at arms reach!



No comments:

Post a Comment