Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Super Sick

Sunday I was in the car driving back from being out of town and I just felt pretty ill.  I thought they were just really bad allergies -- I couldn't stop sneezing and was pretty congested.  Then at night, it hit and I knew it was a cold or something.  I had work at 6 am the following morning.  I managed to get to work, but felt pretty terrible.  I worked till about 9 am.  I had to leave work.  I felt as though I was going to faint and I got sick to my stomach!  Once home, I immediately fell into bed and slept for basically the whole day.  I got up at around 5 pm to have some chicken broth and watch a movie (just so I got out of bed for a bit).  I went back to sleep a little after 7 pm and slept about 12 hours (luckily I have today off).  I woke up a few times during the night, but I feel much better today.  Toast for breakfast and Airborne.

Doing some laundry and I have to go buy food for this week...Ugh don't really want to, but today is the last day I have off till next week....




Hopefully I don't vomit at Safeway....hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment