Wednesday, July 24, 2013

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder Review







(Image from their website)



I got this powder from Target awhile ago.  I use it practically everyday as a setting powder.  True, it looks like it is going to turn your face into chalk.  But it only takes a little bit to finish your make up with a soft focus look!  It keeps my shine in control during the day.  There is something I have to warn about though: DO NOT take the sticker off for the sifter until you get low on this product.  I read many reviews warning that taking the sticker off lets out too much of the product.  Make sure to poke holes in the sticker (I used a tac).  That way you get the right amount of product.  I love this! I am almost out and will definitely buy again.  It lasts a long time because you only need a little.

I can't recommend this product enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment