Tuesday, July 30, 2013

N.Y.C High Definition Mascara

I got this mascara as a birthday present from my sister.  I tried it and had to review right away when I got back from out of town.

I totally love the cute bright packaging!  It makes it super easy to find in my make up stash - mascaras tend to have a darker color tub and it always gets lost in my bag!  Not this tube, that would be like losing a highlighter.  Now the brush:
As you can see, the wand is pretty slim and it is a plastic-y wand.  I like these because they provide me with great separation of my eyelashes, which seem like all the want to do is hang out in one big group...*sigh*.

And now- The Results!

(Before: I only have liquid eyeliner on..no mascara)
(After: HOLY MOLY! look at the length!)

I was super surprised by this mascara!  I literally said "wow" out loud after seeing the results.  I chose my left eye because my eyelashes are shorter on that eye, so I am able to see what this can do on my shorter lashes...poor left eye.  I was really impressed.  I didn't even spend time with a lash brush or anything because I was out of town and didn't have all the tools of the trade with me, but I just couldn't wait to try my new mascara!  Also note, I didn't curl my lashes before either.  I am going to try to pair this with a voluminous mascara and see what results I have.
Thanks Sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment