Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Me!
  Today is my birthday.  I haven't really had the most crazy of birthdays, but it has been really nice!  I have spent the day with my mom.  Nothing really planned.
  I just wish I had someone to grab a drink with.  These kind of things really highlight how I don't really have people to do things with.  It's kinda embarrassing.
And I want to ask people to do things, but I know they would all say they couldn't. And I just can't deal with that right now.  But thank god, I have gotten texts from a few people! So that makes me feel good.  LITERALLY no dudes have said happy birthday to me.  hahaha  oh me.   I am guy repellent.  Even guy friends!
Oh well!  I know who my friends are and this only makes me more thankful of my family.



(When I was 6!)



No comments:

Post a Comment